URBAN WINE WALK ADELAIDE – EAST SATURDAY 6 OCTOBER 2018 | 12:00 – 4.30 PM Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co. On Saturday the 6th of October the streets, laneways and
URBAN WINE WALK ADELAIDE – EAST
SATURDAY 6 OCTOBER 2018 | 12:00 – 4.30 PM
Presented by Neighbourhood Events Co.
On Saturday the 6th of October the streets, laneways and footpaths of the Adelaide East End will come alive as a line up of cities best venues open their doors, transforming into the the ultimate self-guided cellar door experience.
Promising another fresh, self-guided wine tasting experience, Urban Wine Walk is an afternoon out you and your friends won’t want to miss! You’ll enjoy unique experiences at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling wines from the best wine producers Australia has to offer!
VENUES & WINEMAKERS
1. Mr Goodbar Ft. Freddy Nerks (SA)
2. Hellbound Ft. Revolver Wines (SA)
3. Mother Vine Ft. Ministry of Clouds Wines (SA)
4. Bar Torino Ft. Sigurd (SA)
5. The Stag Public House Ft. Hither & Yon (SA)
6. NOLA Adelaide Ft. Main & Cherry (SA)
7. BRKLYN Ft. Chaffey Bros. Wine Co. (SA)
8. The Havelock Hotel Ft. The Other Wine Co (SA)
9 . The Howling Owl Ft. Rudimentary Wines (SA)
10 . The William Bligh Ft. Sherrah Wines (SA)
11. Seven Stars Hotel Ft. Singlefile Wines (WA)
VINO LOVER – $60 + Booking Fee (Limited Availability)
– Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Venue Capacity)
– 30+ Tastings from a Selection of Australia’s Best Winemakers
– Event Wristband, Tasting Glass & Venue Guide
– $5 Voucher to Spend During the Day (Venues May Vary)
** Strictly limited availability **
** No door sales **
EVENT ADMISSION / WRISTBAND COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses, vouchers and event guides will need to be collected at one of the following locations prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk.
PRE EVENT – Friday 5th October (3-6pm) – Location TBC
EVENT DAY – Saturday 6th October (11-1pm) – Location TBC
Please bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets as these will be scanned prior to receiving your items.
One of the best things about Urban Wine Walk is that it’s self guided! That means you can go where you want, when you want!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!
** Sorry No Refunds
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm ACDT
Adelaide East End
241-249 Rundle Street East
Comments are closed.